Anyone remember that movie "One Crazy Summer" with John Cusack and Demi Moore from back in the '80s?? Yes well if not you'll totally miss the fun with the title above! :)
Sooooo.....I'm baaaack!!!! Wow what a journey I've been on since I last blogged. Lots has transpired so let me break it down for ya!
In the midst of these past couple of years I was introduced to the use of essential oils for supporting emotional and respiratory health as well as promoting a healthy immune system. They've been a game changer for our family. This will be the first full summer for all of us to be using them on a consistent basis so I've decided to share our adventures here along with just random craziness from our Cummings clan. No doubt there will be goof ups and laughter as we try new things, but hopefully there will be some pretty neat stories and, as always....lots of lyrics...... :)
- Isaiah came home from Ethiopia in March 2012
- We left our Texas business and friends to return home to Kentucky in Oct 2012
- We bought a fixer upper (that's a blog in and of itself but no thanks)
- I got preggo (oops...say what?!) Oct 2013
- Pete started a new business
- I had a job I loved for four years but decided to leave last year (2016) to be home with said baby (Joshua, now almost 3), and now...
- Its May 2017 and I find myself home with our three rugrats and summer vacation has officially begun!!!
Stay Tuned, and while you wait I'll leave you with these lyrics to ponder......cuz this is our jam these days!!! Sometimes on the hardest of days this helps get us back on our feet....dancing of course!!!